Professor David Dzubay, chair of the Composition Department, has been named the recipient of the 11th Raymond and Beverly Sackler Music Composition Prize presented by the University of Connecticut (UConn), a $25,000 award to compose a new work for a specific area of musical arts that will be performed by UConn students and faculty and recorded.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest