Sang Mi Ahn’s “Convergence” (for alto saxophone and electronics) was accepted for performance at the 2013 International Computer Music Conference in Perth, Western Australia, August 11-17.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest