The Mid-America Wind Quintet, comprised of faculty members from Emporia State University, performed Phillip Sink’s Two Poems for Wind Quintet at the 2013 Kansas Music Educators’ Conference on February 22, 2013.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest