Joshua Groffman’s dissertation, Music from elsewhere: orchestra (2012) was selected for the American Composers Orchestra’s 22nd Annual Underwood New Music Readings, to be held at the DiMenna Center in New York City on April 8-9. The readings, which are open to the public, will be conducted by George Manahan, with guidance provided by Robert Beaser, as well as mentor composers Joan Tower and Christopher Theofanidis.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest