Clint Needham, DM’10, MM’06, composition, is one of eight resident composers selected from around the world for the 2011 Mizzou New Music Festival in Columbia, Mo., in July. Needham’s work Urban Sprawl will be premiered by acclaimed new music chamber orchestra Alarm Will Sound on July 16 at the Missouri Theatre. Click for more.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest