David Thurmaier, Ph.D.’06, music theory, received the Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award in April 2012. He is currently assistant professor of music theory and head of academic studies at FGCU.
- 2016 Indiana University Annual Synposium of Research in Music
- Graduate Theory Association presents annual symposium this weekend
- Eric Isaacson recognized for work on behalf of students with disabilities
- Music theorists active at SMT conference
- Renaissance scholar Peter Schubert to visit, offer lectures as part of Five Friends Master Class Series