On November 30, 2011, Professor Emeritus Lewis Rowell presented a colloquium, “Reflections on Tuning: Remarks, Opinions, and Sound Bites from a Skeptic,” at the music department of the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Graduate Theory Association presents annual symposium this weekend
- Eric Isaacson recognized for work on behalf of students with disabilities
- Music theorists active at SMT conference
- Renaissance scholar Peter Schubert to visit, offer lectures as part of Five Friends Master Class Series
- Michael McClimon wins award at MTSMA