On November 30, 2011, Professor Emeritus Lewis Rowell presented a colloquium, “Reflections on Tuning: Remarks, Opinions, and Sound Bites from a Skeptic,” at the music department of the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Paul Sherrill and Matthew Boyle win prestigious Kraehenbuehl award
- 2016 Indiana University Annual Synposium of Research in Music
- Graduate Theory Association presents annual symposium this weekend
- Eric Isaacson recognized for work on behalf of students with disabilities
- Music theorists active at SMT conference