The focus of this year’s Graduate Theory Association Symposium is music analysis. Respected theorists already established in the field and graduate students from across the country will give papers on works by classical, romantic, and 20th-century composers in a variety of genres. Click here for a complete schedule of events.
- Paul Sherrill and Matthew Boyle win prestigious Kraehenbuehl award
- 2016 Indiana University Annual Synposium of Research in Music
- Graduate Theory Association presents annual symposium this weekend
- Eric Isaacson recognized for work on behalf of students with disabilities
- Music theorists active at SMT conference