The focus of this year’s Graduate Theory Association Symposium is music analysis. Respected theorists already established in the field and graduate students from across the country will give papers on works by classical, romantic, and 20th-century composers in a variety of genres. Click here for a complete schedule of events.
- Music theorists active at SMT conference
- Renaissance scholar Peter Schubert to visit, offer lectures as part of Five Friends Master Class Series
- Michael McClimon wins award at MTSMA
- The Jacobs School welcomes music theorist Janet Schmalfeldt for residency
- Music Theory Department welcomes Joseph Straus for mini residency, two public lectures