Associate Dean Mary Wennerstrom was on the panel “Tenure and the Musical Scholar: Philosophical and Practical Issues” at the SMT/AMS convention in November. It was sponsored by the SMT Professional Development Committee, the AMS Committee on Membership and Professional Development, and Scholars for Social Responsibility. The panel also included Patrick McCreless, Cristle Collins Judd, Karen A. Faaborg, and Don Randel.
- Paul Sherrill and Matthew Boyle win prestigious Kraehenbuehl award
- 2016 Indiana University Annual Synposium of Research in Music
- Graduate Theory Association presents annual symposium this weekend
- Eric Isaacson recognized for work on behalf of students with disabilities
- Music theorists active at SMT conference