Bobby Conselatore has been selected to participate in the 2013 Aspen Summer Music Festival. Bobby is a native of Washington, D.C. and is currently a junior at the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music. At IU, Bobby performs with the Philharmonic Orchestra and has studied with John Tafoya, Michael Spiro, Kevin Bobo and Steve Houghton. Outside of school he is a member of the Square Peg Round Hole percussion quartet. He is an alumnus of the National Music Festival, Chosen Vale Percussion Seminar and American Youth Philharmonic. Past teachers include marimba soloist Rebecca Kite and James Swartz of the US Navy Band. Bobby can be heard with Square Peg Round Hole on WFIU on February 19th at 10:00 PM.
- Yamaha Honors Two Legendary Artist-Educators at PASIC16 With Prestigious Legacy in Education Awards
- MUSIC REVIEW: Percussion Ensemble
- Alumnus Michael Berkowitz (’67, ’71) to Conduct Star-Studded Pops Concert
- Percussionists Alana Wiesing and Erich Rieppel selected as associate members of the Civic Orchestra of Chicago
- Percussion academy helps round out summer concert offerings