Bobby Conselatore has been selected to participate in the 2013 Aspen Summer Music Festival. Bobby is a native of Washington, D.C. and is currently a junior at the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music. At IU, Bobby performs with the Philharmonic Orchestra and has studied with John Tafoya, Michael Spiro, Kevin Bobo and Steve Houghton. Outside of school he is a member of the Square Peg Round Hole percussion quartet. He is an alumnus of the National Music Festival, Chosen Vale Percussion Seminar and American Youth Philharmonic. Past teachers include marimba soloist Rebecca Kite and James Swartz of the US Navy Band. Bobby can be heard with Square Peg Round Hole on WFIU on February 19th at 10:00 PM.
- Percussion academy helps round out summer concert offerings
- Marco Schirripa awarded first place in Southern California International Marimba Competition
- DM candidate Josh Bowman accepts teaching position at Christopher Newport University
- Marco Schirripa wins First Place in Great Plains International Marimba Competition
- Alumnus Brian Blume appointed as Instructor of Percussion at Southeastern University in Florida