Michael D’Angelo (MM in Jazz Studies 2012) was recently awarded the position of Lecturer in Jazz Studies at the University of North Carolina (Wilmington). D’Angelo will be teaching drum set students, jazz history, ensembles, and a rhythm section techniques course. While at IU, Michael studied with Professor Steve Houghton, Michael Spiro, and Kevin Bobo.
- DM candidate Josh Bowman accepts teaching position at Christopher Newport University
- Marco Schirripa wins First Place in Great Plains International Marimba Competition
- Alumnus Brian Blume appointed as Instructor of Percussion at Southeastern University in Florida
- Andrew Riley selected to participate in the Aspen Summer Music Festival
- Bobby Conselatore selected to participate in the Aspen Summer Music Festival