Michael D’Angelo (MM in Jazz Studies 2012) was recently awarded the position of Lecturer in Jazz Studies at the University of North Carolina (Wilmington). D’Angelo will be teaching drum set students, jazz history, ensembles, and a rhythm section techniques course. While at IU, Michael studied with Professor Steve Houghton, Michael Spiro, and Kevin Bobo.
- Yamaha Honors Two Legendary Artist-Educators at PASIC16 With Prestigious Legacy in Education Awards
- MUSIC REVIEW: Percussion Ensemble
- Alumnus Michael Berkowitz (’67, ’71) to Conduct Star-Studded Pops Concert
- Percussionists Alana Wiesing and Erich Rieppel selected as associate members of the Civic Orchestra of Chicago
- Percussion academy helps round out summer concert offerings