Michael D’Angelo (MM in Jazz Studies 2012) was recently awarded the position of Lecturer in Jazz Studies at the University of North Carolina (Wilmington). D’Angelo will be teaching drum set students, jazz history, ensembles, and a rhythm section techniques course. While at IU, Michael studied with Professor Steve Houghton, Michael Spiro, and Kevin Bobo.
- Alumnus Michael Berkowitz (’67, ’71) to Conduct Star-Studded Pops Concert
- Percussionists Alana Wiesing and Erich Rieppel selected as associate members of the Civic Orchestra of Chicago
- Percussion academy helps round out summer concert offerings
- Marco Schirripa awarded first place in Southern California International Marimba Competition
- DM candidate Josh Bowman accepts teaching position at Christopher Newport University