Felicia M. Miyakawa, MA’97, musicology; PhD’03, musicology, is associate professor of musicology and director of graduate studies at the Middle Tennessee State School of Music, where she has taught since 2004.
- Guest professor lectures on Japanese music
- MUSIC REVIEW: ROWELL BIRTHDAY CONCERT
- Jacobs School of Music Lecture Series presents “Queering the Spiritual” Sept. 25
- 2013 Austin B. Caswell Award winners
- The Jacobs School welcomes Renaissance musicologist Katelijne Schiltz for residency and a public lecture