Felicia M. Miyakawa, MA’97, musicology; PhD’03, musicology, is associate professor of musicology and director of graduate studies at the Middle Tennessee State School of Music, where she has taught since 2004.
- 2013 Austin B. Caswell Award winners
- The Jacobs School welcomes Renaissance musicologist Katelijne Schiltz for residency and a public lecture
- Faculty and students participate extensively in combined American Musicological Society, Society for Ethnomusicology, and Society for Music Theory Conference
- Katherine Baber (B.M. ’03 & D.M. ’11) accepts position at the University of Redlands
- Professor Halina Goldberg opens multi-media exhibit in Poland