Matthew Balensuela, PhD’93, musicology, presented the paper “Conflicting Strategies of Management and Memory” at the Indiana Roof Ballroom in the Early 1930s” at the American Musicological Society Annual Meeting on November 11.
- Guest professor lectures on Japanese music
- MUSIC REVIEW: ROWELL BIRTHDAY CONCERT
- Jacobs School of Music Lecture Series presents “Queering the Spiritual” Sept. 25
- 2013 Austin B. Caswell Award winners
- The Jacobs School welcomes Renaissance musicologist Katelijne Schiltz for residency and a public lecture