Matthew Balensuela, PhD’93, musicology, presented the paper “Conflicting Strategies of Management and Memory” at the Indiana Roof Ballroom in the Early 1930s” at the American Musicological Society Annual Meeting on November 11.
- 2013 Austin B. Caswell Award winners
- The Jacobs School welcomes Renaissance musicologist Katelijne Schiltz for residency and a public lecture
- Faculty and students participate extensively in combined American Musicological Society, Society for Ethnomusicology, and Society for Music Theory Conference
- Katherine Baber (B.M. ’03 & D.M. ’11) accepts position at the University of Redlands
- Professor Halina Goldberg opens multi-media exhibit in Poland