Professor of Music Education Patrice Madura has been appointed the National Chairperson for Vocal Jazz Repertoire and Standards for the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA).
- Young Winds commissions work in celebration of Lissa May
- Jacobs School doctoral students present current research at 2012 CIC Music Education Conference
- Patrice Madura co-authors book on Contemporary Music Education
- Patrice Madura appointed national chair for vocal jazz repertoire and standards at ACDA
- International Vocal Ensemble performs at the 13th Annual IU Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society