The International Vocal Ensemble will perform for the Thirteenth Annual Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS) at Indiana University. The concert: Voices of Central Eurasia, will feature vocal and instrumental music from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Xinjiang, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Hungary, and Uzbekistan with guests Aida Huseynova, Shahyar Daneshgar, Begaim Adilkhanova, Gulrukh Nazarova, and Muparrakh Musaeva. The performance will be on Friday, October 19th, from 6:00 – 6:45 in the Whittenberger Auditorium.
- Young Winds commissions work in celebration of Lissa May
- Jacobs School doctoral students present current research at 2012 CIC Music Education Conference
- Patrice Madura co-authors book on Contemporary Music Education
- Patrice Madura appointed national chair for vocal jazz repertoire and standards at ACDA
- International Vocal Ensemble performs at the 13th Annual IU Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society