The International Vocal Ensemble will perform for the Thirteenth Annual Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS) at Indiana University. The concert: Voices of Central Eurasia, will feature vocal and instrumental music from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Xinjiang, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Hungary, and Uzbekistan with guests Aida Huseynova, Shahyar Daneshgar, Begaim Adilkhanova, Gulrukh Nazarova, and Muparrakh Musaeva. The performance will be on Friday, October 19th, from 6:00 – 6:45 in the Whittenberger Auditorium.
- Professor Patrice Madura summer national activities and publications
- Natalie Boeyink awarded Tinker Grant for summer study in Brazil
- John Porter and Sean Baker Collaborate on Recording Session
- Dr. Brenner selected to be National ASTA President-Elect
- IU music school pairs with Templeton to teach first-graders to play guitar