An essay on alumnus and Fulbright winner Bernard Gordillo’s project and experience in Nicaragua has appeared in the latest Fulbright U.S. Student Grantee Newsletter.
- Music Review Jacobi (HT) ‘VENUS AND ADONIS’ 1681 opera a rarity
- Early Music Institute presents John Blow’s Venus and Adonis, Sat 8pm
- Remembering Washington McClain
- REVIEW: (HT – Peter Jacobi, Classical Orchestra) Musicians perform effective concerts
- REVIEW: (HT) Indianapolis Baroque Orchestra: Saturday concerts bring cheers and applause from the concert-goers