Corey Rubin’s Eulogy for “This Way to the Monkeys” for clarinet, cello, and piano, was featured at the fourteenth annual GAMMA-UT conference at the University of Texas at Austin on March 29. The work was performed by students from the UT Butler School of Music.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest