Benjamin Taylor (DM) spent almost a week traveling with the Brigham Young University – Idaho Symphony Band during their tour of Idaho, Utah, and Nevada featuring six performances of his commissioned band transcription of Leaving White. The tour culminated in a performance of the same work at CBDNA in Reno on March 13, 2014. Another of his commissioned works for saxophone quartet titled Digital Goldfish was premiered by Solaire Quartet at the University of Indianapolis on February 24, 2014.
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema