Benjamin Taylor (DM) spent almost a week traveling with the Brigham Young University – Idaho Symphony Band during their tour of Idaho, Utah, and Nevada featuring six performances of his commissioned band transcription of Leaving White. The tour culminated in a performance of the same work at CBDNA in Reno on March 13, 2014. Another of his commissioned works for saxophone quartet titled Digital Goldfish was premiered by Solaire Quartet at the University of Indianapolis on February 24, 2014.
- Music of David Dzubay featured nationally and internationally
- Yie-Eun Chun’s composition “Game of Fives” to be performed by Breakout Ensemble
- Composer Louis Goldford receives national and international premieres
- Grant Luhmann wins 2014 BMI Student Composer Award
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece