Benjamin Taylor (DM) spent almost a week traveling with the Brigham Young University – Idaho Symphony Band during their tour of Idaho, Utah, and Nevada featuring six performances of his commissioned band transcription of Leaving White. The tour culminated in a performance of the same work at CBDNA in Reno on March 13, 2014. Another of his commissioned works for saxophone quartet titled Digital Goldfish was premiered by Solaire Quartet at the University of Indianapolis on February 24, 2014.
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece
- Matthew Peterson (MM ’08) Wins 2014 Uppsala Tonsättartävling
- Nicholas Cline (MM ’13) featured composer-in-residence at High Concept Laboratories
- Update from Jacobs alumnus Tim Miller (DM ’13)
- Alumnas Natalie Williams (DM ’12) Appointed as SCI National Student Chapters Coordinator