Benjamin Taylor (DM) spent almost a week traveling with the Brigham Young University – Idaho Symphony Band during their tour of Idaho, Utah, and Nevada featuring six performances of his commissioned band transcription of Leaving White. The tour culminated in a performance of the same work at CBDNA in Reno on March 13, 2014. Another of his commissioned works for saxophone quartet titled Digital Goldfish was premiered by Solaire Quartet at the University of Indianapolis on February 24, 2014.
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- David Dzubay awarded Fromm commission