Francisco Cortés-Álvarez’s Masters Thesis (Partículas en movimiento) for Orchestra and solo Flute has been programed in the XXXV Foro de Música Nueva Manuel Enríquez to be premiered next May in Mexico City.
- Ara Cho (MM ’13) Wins 4th Ilshin Composition Prize
- Justin Merritt (MM ’99, DM ’03) featured on new releases
- Keith Fitch (BM ‘89, MM ‘92, DM ‘95) wins Copland House Residency
- Update from Ben Taylor (DM 2014)
- Eric Nathan (MM ’08) wins Guggenheim Fellowship, appointed visiting assistant professor at Williams College