Francisco Cortés-Álvarez’s Masters Thesis (Partículas en movimiento) for Orchestra and solo Flute has been programed in the XXXV Foro de Música Nueva Manuel Enríquez to be premiered next May in Mexico City.
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema