Elliott Bark‘s “Reminiscence” for String Orchestra will be performed by professional Finnish string orchestra “St. Michel Strings (Mikkelin kaupunginorkesteri)” at its season finale concert, May 16, in the Mikaeli concert hall (Mikkeli, Finland) under the baton of Sasha Makila.
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema