Jacobs School alumna Jeeyoung Kim’s “From My Mother’s Mother” is part of Houston Grand Opera’s “Song of Houston: East + West” series of new chamber operas celebrating Houston as a crossroads of Eastern and Western cultures. HGO engaged New York-based, Korean-American composer, Jeeyoung Kim.
- Works by three Jacobs students presented at SONiC Festival
- Wallinga, Ko (MM ’12), and Grafe (BM ’11) Win 2015 BMI Student Composer Awards
- Festival featuring New Music and Art from Australia
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest