Jacobs School alumna Jeeyoung Kim’s “From My Mother’s Mother” is part of Houston Grand Opera’s “Song of Houston: East + West” series of new chamber operas celebrating Houston as a crossroads of Eastern and Western cultures. HGO engaged New York-based, Korean-American composer, Jeeyoung Kim.
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece
- Matthew Peterson (MM ’08) Wins 2014 Uppsala Tonsättartävling
- Nicholas Cline (MM ’13) featured composer-in-residence at High Concept Laboratories
- Update from Jacobs alumnus Tim Miller (DM ’13)
- Alumnas Natalie Williams (DM ’12) Appointed as SCI National Student Chapters Coordinator