Jacobs School alumna Jeeyoung Kim’s “From My Mother’s Mother” is part of Houston Grand Opera’s “Song of Houston: East + West” series of new chamber operas celebrating Houston as a crossroads of Eastern and Western cultures. HGO engaged New York-based, Korean-American composer, Jeeyoung Kim.
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema
- Eötvös awarded Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation commission
- Update from Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14)