Jacobs School alumna Jeeyoung Kim’s “From My Mother’s Mother” is part of Houston Grand Opera’s “Song of Houston: East + West” series of new chamber operas celebrating Houston as a crossroads of Eastern and Western cultures. HGO engaged New York-based, Korean-American composer, Jeeyoung Kim.
- Ara Cho (MM ’13) Wins 4th Ilshin Composition Prize
- Justin Merritt (MM ’99, DM ’03) featured on new releases
- Keith Fitch (BM ‘89, MM ‘92, DM ‘95) wins Copland House Residency
- Update from Ben Taylor (DM 2014)
- Eric Nathan (MM ’08) wins Guggenheim Fellowship, appointed visiting assistant professor at Williams College