Alumnus Clint Needham was recently a guest at the Lawrence Conservatory of Music in Appleton, WI where the orchestra opened their season with his work, Legacies. He also recently had the premiere of a new work for string quartet and orchestra, Voices, commissioned and premiered by the Hawthorne String Quartet (Boston Symphony members) and the Omaha Symphony on October 27-28 in Omaha, NE.
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema
- Eötvös awarded Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation commission
- Update from Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14)