Alumnus Clint Needham was recently a guest at the Lawrence Conservatory of Music in Appleton, WI where the orchestra opened their season with his work, Legacies. He also recently had the premiere of a new work for string quartet and orchestra, Voices, commissioned and premiered by the Hawthorne String Quartet (Boston Symphony members) and the Omaha Symphony on October 27-28 in Omaha, NE.
- Ara Cho (MM ’13) Wins 4th Ilshin Composition Prize
- Justin Merritt (MM ’99, DM ’03) featured on new releases
- Keith Fitch (BM ‘89, MM ‘92, DM ‘95) wins Copland House Residency
- Update from Ben Taylor (DM 2014)
- Eric Nathan (MM ’08) wins Guggenheim Fellowship, appointed visiting assistant professor at Williams College