Alumnus Clint Needham was recently a guest at the Lawrence Conservatory of Music in Appleton, WI where the orchestra opened their season with his work, Legacies. He also recently had the premiere of a new work for string quartet and orchestra, Voices, commissioned and premiered by the Hawthorne String Quartet (Boston Symphony members) and the Omaha Symphony on October 27-28 in Omaha, NE.
- Wallinga, Ko (MM ’12), and Grafe (BM ’11) Win 2015 BMI Student Composer Awards
- Festival featuring New Music and Art from Australia
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence