Alumnus Clint Needham was recently a guest at the Lawrence Conservatory of Music in Appleton, WI where the orchestra opened their season with his work, Legacies. He also recently had the premiere of a new work for string quartet and orchestra, Voices, commissioned and premiered by the Hawthorne String Quartet (Boston Symphony members) and the Omaha Symphony on October 27-28 in Omaha, NE.
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece
- Matthew Peterson (MM ’08) Wins 2014 Uppsala Tonsättartävling
- Nicholas Cline (MM ’13) featured composer-in-residence at High Concept Laboratories
- Update from Jacobs alumnus Tim Miller (DM ’13)
- Alumnas Natalie Williams (DM ’12) Appointed as SCI National Student Chapters Coordinator