Nicholas Cline has had a piece accepted for the SEAMUS Electroacoustic Miniatures 2012: Re-Caged album. It will be released for digital download along with about 20 other pieces. The work was based on an earlier toy piano piece.
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- David Dzubay awarded Fromm commission