Nicholas Cline has had a piece accepted for the SEAMUS Electroacoustic Miniatures 2012: Re-Caged album. It will be released for digital download along with about 20 other pieces. The work was based on an earlier toy piano piece.
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece
- Matthew Peterson (MM ’08) Wins 2014 Uppsala Tonsättartävling
- Nicholas Cline (MM ’13) featured composer-in-residence at High Concept Laboratories
- Update from Jacobs alumnus Tim Miller (DM ’13)
- Alumnas Natalie Williams (DM ’12) Appointed as SCI National Student Chapters Coordinator