Nicholas Cline has had a piece accepted for the SEAMUS Electroacoustic Miniatures 2012: Re-Caged album. It will be released for digital download along with about 20 other pieces. The work was based on an earlier toy piano piece.
- Wallinga, Ko (MM ’12), and Grafe (BM ’11) Win 2015 BMI Student Composer Awards
- Festival featuring New Music and Art from Australia
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence