Elliott Bark’s flute concerto “Shalom” has received first prize in the Orchestral Category from the Music Association of Korea, one of the top composition awards in Korea, and will be performed Nov. 22 at the Aram Nuri Arts Center in Koyang, Korea.
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema