Elliott Bark’s flute concerto “Shalom” has received first prize in the Orchestral Category from the Music Association of Korea, one of the top composition awards in Korea, and will be performed Nov. 22 at the Aram Nuri Arts Center in Koyang, Korea.
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- David Dzubay awarded Fromm commission