Elliott Bark’s flute concerto “Shalom” has received first prize in the Orchestral Category from the Music Association of Korea, one of the top composition awards in Korea, and will be performed Nov. 22 at the Aram Nuri Arts Center in Koyang, Korea.
- Ara Cho (MM ’13) Wins 4th Ilshin Composition Prize
- Justin Merritt (MM ’99, DM ’03) featured on new releases
- Keith Fitch (BM ‘89, MM ‘92, DM ‘95) wins Copland House Residency
- Update from Ben Taylor (DM 2014)
- Eric Nathan (MM ’08) wins Guggenheim Fellowship, appointed visiting assistant professor at Williams College