Elliott Bark’s flute concerto “Shalom” has received first prize in the Orchestral Category from the Music Association of Korea, one of the top composition awards in Korea, and will be performed Nov. 22 at the Aram Nuri Arts Center in Koyang, Korea.
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece
- Matthew Peterson (MM ’08) Wins 2014 Uppsala Tonsättartävling
- Nicholas Cline (MM ’13) featured composer-in-residence at High Concept Laboratories
- Update from Jacobs alumnus Tim Miller (DM ’13)
- Alumnas Natalie Williams (DM ’12) Appointed as SCI National Student Chapters Coordinator