Elliott Bark’s flute concerto “Shalom” has received first prize in the Orchestral Category from the Music Association of Korea, one of the top composition awards in Korea, and will be performed Nov. 22 at the Aram Nuri Arts Center in Koyang, Korea.
- Music of David Dzubay featured nationally and internationally
- Yie-Eun Chun’s composition “Game of Fives” to be performed by Breakout Ensemble
- Composer Louis Goldford receives national and international premieres
- Grant Luhmann wins 2014 BMI Student Composer Award
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece