Natalie Williams, DM’12, composition, has been appointed to a one-year assistant professorship at the Hugh Hodgson School of Music at the University of Georgia. She will join the faculty this fall, teaching composition lessons and studio classes, as well as the graduate theory review course. Williams studied composition with Claude Baker, Don Freund, and Aaron Travers at IU and taught as an associate instructor in composition from 2008- to 2010 at the Jacobs School.
- Works by three Jacobs students presented at SONiC Festival
- Wallinga, Ko (MM ’12), and Grafe (BM ’11) Win 2015 BMI Student Composer Awards
- Festival featuring New Music and Art from Australia
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest