Natalie Williams, DM’12, composition, has been appointed to a one-year assistant professorship at the Hugh Hodgson School of Music at the University of Georgia. She will join the faculty this fall, teaching composition lessons and studio classes, as well as the graduate theory review course. Williams studied composition with Claude Baker, Don Freund, and Aaron Travers at IU and taught as an associate instructor in composition from 2008- to 2010 at the Jacobs School.
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- David Dzubay awarded Fromm commission