Natalie Williams, DM’12, composition, has been appointed to a one-year assistant professorship at the Hugh Hodgson School of Music at the University of Georgia. She will join the faculty this fall, teaching composition lessons and studio classes, as well as the graduate theory review course. Williams studied composition with Claude Baker, Don Freund, and Aaron Travers at IU and taught as an associate instructor in composition from 2008- to 2010 at the Jacobs School.
- Music of David Dzubay featured nationally and internationally
- Yie-Eun Chun’s composition “Game of Fives” to be performed by Breakout Ensemble
- Composer Louis Goldford receives national and international premieres
- Grant Luhmann wins 2014 BMI Student Composer Award
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece