Sang Mi Ahn’s electronic music piece “Permission to Engage” was accepted for performance at the 2012 International Computer Music Conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 9-15, 2012, .
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest