Sang Mi Ahn’s electronic music piece “Permission to Engage” was accepted for performance at the 2012 International Computer Music Conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 9-15, 2012, .
- Festival featuring New Music and Art from Australia
- Video game music composition guru Chance Thomas at Jacobs School of Music Feb. 16
- Corey Rubin winner of 2015 NOTUS Student Composition Contest
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize