Sang Mi Ahn’s electronic music piece “Permission to Engage” was accepted for performance at the 2012 International Computer Music Conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 9-15, 2012, .
- Elizabeth Ogonek (BM ’09) Selected by Riccardo Muti as CSO Mead Composer-in-Residence
- Alumnus Elliott Bark wins Korean National Composer Prize
- Andrew Simpson (DM ’95) Composes Score for “The General” to Show at IU Cinema
- Eötvös awarded Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation commission
- Update from Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14)