Alumnus Sean Shepherd was featured in The Examiner for his newest composition “Blue Blazes,” a piece that the National Symphony Orchestra premieres this week. This is Shepherd’s third appearance with the orchestra since 2009, when he was one of fifteen composers invited to be part of the CrossCurrents Contemporary Music Week. Read the article.
- Ara Cho (MM ’13) Wins 4th Ilshin Composition Prize
- Justin Merritt (MM ’99, DM ’03) featured on new releases
- Keith Fitch (BM ‘89, MM ‘92, DM ‘95) wins Copland House Residency
- Update from Ben Taylor (DM 2014)
- Eric Nathan (MM ’08) wins Guggenheim Fellowship, appointed visiting assistant professor at Williams College