Alumnus Sean Shepherd was featured in The Examiner for his newest composition “Blue Blazes,” a piece that the National Symphony Orchestra premieres this week. This is Shepherd’s third appearance with the orchestra since 2009, when he was one of fifteen composers invited to be part of the CrossCurrents Contemporary Music Week. Read the article.
- Jacobs alumna Sang Mi Ahn (DM ’14) to have piece “Convergence” performed in Greece
- Matthew Peterson (MM ’08) Wins 2014 Uppsala Tonsättartävling
- Nicholas Cline (MM ’13) featured composer-in-residence at High Concept Laboratories
- Update from Jacobs alumnus Tim Miller (DM ’13)
- Alumnas Natalie Williams (DM ’12) Appointed as SCI National Student Chapters Coordinator