Composition student Brian Ciach will participate in the Minnesota Orchestra Composer Institute, January 2012. Over the course of a week, the orchestra will rehearse and perform his IU dissertation, Collective Uncommon. The performance, and an interview with Performance Today’s Fred Child, will be streamed live on Minnesota Public Radio.
- Composers LaRosa, Stang and Recio named winners of 2017 NOTUS contest
- IU ensemble puts on outstanding show for contemporary fans
- Two Alumni Give Successful Performance at the UN
- IU Jacobs Student Paul Mortilla Wins 2016 BMI Student Composer Award
- Matthew Recio and Christopher LaRosa winners of 2016 NOTUS Student Composition Contest